Thursday, February 10, 2011

label: the best choice

It was the sign on a car right before me while I was in a weary mood. 'the best choice'. As if it was winking at me.. the best choice , the best choice. Does it feel great, such a sign on your car? I thought how convinced must you be to put on a label " the best choice". No other car than that one. How can you know, maybe this car will run someone over? Will it still be the best choice than? I wanted to stop the car, asking the driver if he really really was very very sure it was surely surely the best choice? I didn't of course. But the question kept on bothering my mind. Why label something with 'best choice"? I felt a littlebit guilty because for myself i couldn't say anything about the best choice, my car, wel sometimes yes.. depending on which road i drive on. So, sometimes things prove to be the best.. and that same thing in another situation or timeframe, proves to be worse than ever. It is not only cars, it is religions, jobs, friends, boyfriends, clothes, politics.. I think i will design my own label.. the best experience. And maybe that experience can be the worse choice, but maybe also the best.

No comments: