Warana Solutions is a writer's blog, a portal to share my writing, the observations, studies and discussions . The name derives from the Warana Sea Turtle, an unique specie as the population is on decline . I respect the life of the Warana. Her power of being and her trust in nature. The long distance traveling, still always returning to the beach of her birth. Her tremendous effort searching for the best spot for her young ones to grow and for them to find their way into the sea.
Thursday, August 23, 2012
manus.. manus manuscript!
and with a mixture of music I took up the 60 pages Dutch written poetry manuscript, work of almost a year in its final stage. While u2, bob marley, maroon 5, Dave Koz, Andrea Boccelli, Usher and more... sang and played their notes I went on rewriting, re-reading.. re-shuffeling, writing , polishing, vernishing. Some poem lines needed rephrasing, some ideas needed re-thinking and the line with my heart and the connection of land and people vibrated. Challenging myself. While doing this I only felt more inspiration, ideas flooded my mind and meanwhile something like a title came up, 'the ground i live upon'. The red line of nature and time developed in a seed for this title. I planted this title seed, for when the sun comes up again, the water is drawing back, the wind lays still. Then I will know. SIGH... :) SEND... off it went, after eight hours, to my coach and editor. 'Manus' growing towards its final stage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment