Road trip to Nickerie!
![]() |
| My posse, Rebi, Iraida, Marieke. |
Although everyone knows everyone and each of them is my close friend, family, this is the first time we cme together with the four of us and it feels surprisingly connected.
Being with them reminds me of how I created the interaction in the play. It is how women come together, talk together..eat together :).
![]() |
| Jenny for the lights |
![]() |
| Ricardo for the sound |
It is a big round grey building from the outside, and the chairs are not the ones you are maybe used to in a theater but I like this place, it has a spirit and it is beautiful located.
People are walking up and down, light installation, sound , cables, a team is at work.
Mr Donk, who owns the place, prepared a table with coffee and some water, so thoughtful.
I only want to see the beginning of the rehearsal. And then wait for tomorrow.
![]() |
| With the production leader Ann |
We visited my good friend Tara , the pandita. The production called, asked us if we wanted to eat something special.. the answer to that....(is obvious!) When we drove by she stood in front of the restaurant waiting for us with a big smile and a lot of packages! Enjoy girls.. ........ it is Roti with dahl! Yes, I am ready for the premiere!




No comments:
Post a Comment